We are an online store that imports nice-to-have items to South Africa, such as: Gel Nail Wraps, Nail Art accessories and Italian handbags.
Nail wraps are basically full nail art stickers that can be applied within minutes for a set of fresh manicured hands.
The sheet consists of 14 self-adhesive nail art stickers in 7 different sizes.
With the proper application, your nail wraps should last from 7-14 days, but would depend on your daily routine ie. washing dishes, sanitizing hands frequently etc. It is recommended to reapply top coat every 3 days to prolong wear.
- Always start with clean dry hands.
- Buff your nail.
- Apply base coat. (Optional)
- Avoid touching your skin and cuticle.
- File downwards and in one direction only.
- Apply top coat.
- Avoid Water for a few hours.
- Maximise each pack by cutting the nail wraps into half.
These nail wraps are safe for use during pregnancy and children.
Step One: Prep the Nails
Start off by cleaning your nails, file your nails into your desired shape, pushing the cuticles back, gently buffing the nail beds, and wiping them down with an alcohol pad to remove any excess oils.
Step Two: Apply the Nail Stickers
Remove the clear film that covers the nail wrap, then choose the correct size for your nail. (There are 14 nail wraps per pack which can be trimmed to fit) Next, apply the nail wrap and smooth it down until the nail is covered from the base to the tip.
Step Three: Stretch the Sticker to Fit
Once the nail wrap is laying smooth on your nail bed, stretch it horizontally or vertically for a perfect fit.
Step Four: File Off Any Excess
If the sticker or strip hanging over your nail, you can file it down to size.
Practice does make perfect as it gets easier each time: Usually takes about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Measure nail wrap to your nails to determine the best fit (we recommend one that is slightly smaller)
- Remove the clear protective film. Peel off selected nail wrap from the silver end.
- Centre nail wrap and apply to nail close to the nail bed without covering skin or cuticles.
- Press firmly to smooth down the nail wraps, gently rubbing out any wrinkles or bubbles.
- Continue to smooth the wrap over the tip of your nail to cap it.
- File downwards to remove excess wrap.
- Repeat on all 10 nails.
- Apply top coat for a longer lasting finish!
- Simply soak in warm water for 5-10 minutes to loosen the adhesive
- Gently peel off the nail wraps
- Clean off any residue with alcohol or nail polish remover
*Always apply on clean and dry nails.
*Make sure not to touch the adhesive side of the nail wrap.
*Brush off any dust, lint and filed particles before top coat.
*You can cut the nail wraps into 2 halves to maximize the pack.
*Reapply top coat every few days to prolong wear up to 3 weeks.
We unfortunately do not accept returns on nail wraps and accessories for hygiene reasons.
Orders under R500: R60
Order R500 or more: Free